- Have you ever thought there must be more to life than this?
- Do you feel there are never enough hours in the day to achieve what you want?
- Do you lack focus and direction in your life, career or business?
- Would you like to achieve more – those unfulfilled dreams and ambitions?
- Do you know who you are, or who you want to be?
- Are you at a crossroads in your life – personally and/or professionally?
How could you benefit from coaching?
- Gain more focus, direction and purpose
- Find the right balance for your life
- Set and achieve meaningful goals
- Feel more confident, positive and optimistic
- Discover who you are
- Manage your time better and work more effectively
- Appreciate and acknowledge your skills, abilities and achievements
- Take control of your life and your future
- Enjoy your life so much more!
I have really enjoyed working with Jackie. She is inspirational and my coaching journey has produced many, many happy results. I would highly recommend this amazing experience. Jackie uses a wealth of tools and techniques and produces brilliant outcomes. I am so much happier and in control of my life.
– Natalie Guy –
In the same way that foundations are essential before building a house, so Jackie’s experience and knowledge provided me with the framework that will help me to build my coaching practice and make it successful. Her bottomless resources, together with her relaxed, encouraging approach, were invaluable to me.
– Penny Mansfield –
Having Jackie as my career coach has been one of the best choices I have ever made; the experience has been transformational. When I started the process I was lost in a world of options. Now I am excited and energised – my career that I have chosen through this process is one I had never thought of before and yet it matches me in all ways.
– Antony Cahane –
My background – I’ve been at a crossroads too!
Following years of soul–searching, I faced the reality that my life was seriously out of balance. I was at a major crossroads and knew I needed to make some fundamental changes if I was ever going to be happy and fulfilled.
After escaping the corporate world in 2001 I found my direction and purpose by training as a life coach. Over the years I have developed an eclectic, supportive and spiritual style and love working with my clients as they make their own transitions. Read more
One to one coaching for a balanced and successful life
You wouldn’t build a house without a plan, nor would you go on holiday without some idea of where you’re going. However, when it comes to life how many of us plan for the future? And we’re not born with an instruction manual – so how many of us know who we are, what we value and what we’re capable of achieving?
Having a route map for your life can guide you towards a fulfilling, balanced life. Transitions Life Coaching offers holistic, bespoke coaching programmes so you can clarify what you truly want in your life, set meaningful goals, discover and live your values, understand how you create and experience your world, and access your inner resourcefulness and resilience when life throws up challenges or you find yourself at a major crossroads. A Life Coach acts as your guide and sounding board, providing support and focus – working in partnership with you to explore your ambitions and dreams, expand your possibilities and overcome any obstacles. Connect with what inspires you and you’ll be able to successfully create and live the life you really want – both personally and professionally.
Contact me now to discover how a coaching programme could enhance your life.
Although I am based in Hampshire, England, I work by phone and Skype with individuals throughout the UK and Europe