This programme is for you if:
- You know it is time for you to change career, but you have no idea what you would prefer to do, or maybe you do have a few ideas about a new future but haven’t the confidence to make the move.
- You believe you don’t have transferable skills and you think your training and experience would be wasted if you did leave your industry.
- You find your work so stressful that your Sundays are ruined by the bad feelings you experience when you think about going to work on Monday.
- You want to discover who you really are, what your life purpose is, what motivates you, what you truly value, what makes your heart sing, what your ideal life could look like – and how to actually create it.
- You yearn to do work you LOVE, work that reflects who you are, that is satisfying and meaningful – and pays the bills.
- You are open to the coaching process and willing to take the time to explore what is possible for you.
How do you feel about your work or career?
- Is your work meaningful to you?
- Do you feel satisfied, fulfilled and happy?
- Are you on the right career path?
- What are your dreams and ambitions?
- Are you using your favourite talents, strengths and skills?
- Does your work reflect who you really are and what you are passionate about?
- Could you be enjoying your work more?
- What’s really important to you?
How satisfied are you with your current career?
FREE Career Chart for you to complete to help you assess your satisfaction with your work. Click here to request your free chart.
When can career coaching help you?
- You KNOW that you should be doing something different – but are not sure what.
- Your skills are not being used to their best advantage.
- You feel frustrated, and lacking in energy and motivation.
- You want to be achieving more then you are now.
- Your dreams are on hold.
- You dread Monday morning!
- You know it’s time for a change of direction.
- You would love to be doing something new!
Hear me talk about career coaching
I have been interviewed by Jonathan Hines on UK Talk Radio on the topic of career coaching and transition. You can listen here:
Why you may feel stuck in your current career
What is career coaching?
What will you gain from career coaching?
- Identify a viable new career direction.
- Discover the work that you will LOVE to do.
- Get a realistic assessment of where you are now in your career as well as in your life.
- Evaluate your skills, strengths and achievements.
- Clarify what you must have in your both your professional and personal life to be fulfilled and happy.
- Expand your possibilities.
- Improve your self-knowledge and self-awareness.
- Gain insights into what could be holding you back.
- Re-visit your forgotten or abandoned dreams.
- Have a detailed and realistic action plan for moving forward and creating your new vision, and be confident that you can make this happen.
How does career coaching work?
- This programme gives you 12 coaching sessions, with a range of interesting and thought provoking exercises and resources, all structured to help you discover what kind of work would be ideal for you.
- There are three phases to this programme: explore, dream and discover. The explore stage gives you vital self-knowledge and enables you to appreciate your strengths and achievements. The dream phase helps you create new career possibilities. The discovery phase is when you choose a new career path and create an action plan to take you in that direction.
- The coaching itself provides a confidential, objective, one to one process with regular time to focus on your individual needs, and support for you through your career transition.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
How is this structured?
- This programme comprises 12 sessions, with various exercises for you to complete in between the sessions at certain stages, and email support as required.
- Four sessions are booked at a time, with the fees being payable in advance of taking those four sessions.
- The frequency of the sessions is entirely up to you and what personally suits you best – weekly is appropriate if you want to maintain momentum, or fortnightly is fine if you prefer more time to reflect. We will work at your preferred pace and to fit in your other obligations.
- As this is a holistic programme, there is flexibility and time for personal life coaching – we won’t just focus on your career to the exclusion of the rest of your life.
What will I provide as your Career Coach?
- An objective, non-judgemental partner whose only agenda is your personal development.
- A confidential sounding board within a constructive and supportive relationship.
- The structured Firework career programme, based on research into the best practice in career evaluation and transition, to which I have added my own experience, style and eclectic range of coaching. And overall the programme will be tailored to suit your own learning style and preferred pace. There is space to digress!
- Practical techniques to help you coach yourself in future.
- Regular progress reviews to ensure that you are getting the results that you want.
- Many years’ experience as a life coach and as someone who has made a major career change myself
For further information, or to book your career coaching sessions:
Call me now on 01425 472354 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although I am based in Hampshire, England, I work by phone and Skype with individuals throughout the UK and Europe.