- Do I find myself at a crossroads in my life?
- Am I feeling stuck?
- Is my life in balance?
- Do I consider myself successful – yet feel something is missing?
- What’s really important to me?
- Do I feel fulfilled and satisfied with all aspects of my life?
- Is my self-talk discouraging and negative?
- Are there changes I would like to make in my life?
- Am I lacking focus, direction and/or clarity?
- Would I like to be happier, more positive, less stressed?
What can personal life coaching provide you?
- A structured, confidential, one-to-one process with time to focus on your individual needs – your future, your dreams, what makes your heart sing.
- Techniques to help you become more confident, positive, focused and inspired.
- Various ways to identify and remove the obstacles, such as limiting beliefs or negative self-talk, that stop you from getting what you really want in your life and being who you really are.
- Time to think. Life is busy and those to-do lists can be overwhelming!
- Exercises to discover your values, your life purpose and what truly motivates you.
- Meaningful conversations that can lead to insights into your ways of thinking and how you interpret your world.
How could you benefit from personal life coaching?
- Having clarity, personal insights and seeing things differently means you can identify new possibilities, plan better, be less overwhelmed and reduce your stress levels.
- Discovering the values , beliefs and stories that shape you can support decision making, explain your reactions to certain situations and improve communication.
- Increased self awareness, confidence and self acceptance enhance your success and personal growth.
- Understanding how your thoughts create your reality gives you more control, more peace of mind, reduces stress and means you are more likely to listen to your inner wisdom.
- As the conscious author of your life, you can create and lead the positive, balanced life you really want.
- Better time management and awareness of what is really important to you results in you being more effective and achieving more than you ever thought possible.
- You can build a firm foundation for your future.
Hear me talk about values and gratitude
I have been interviewed by Jonathan Hines on UK Talk Radio on the topics of values and of having a gratitude practice. You can listen here:
What are values and why is it so important to know what yours are?
The benefits of having a gratitude practice – and how to do that
What will I provide as your Life Coach?
- A non-judgemental objective partner whose only agenda is your personal development and success.
- A safe space where you can be truly heard.
- A confidential sounding board within a constructive, encouraging, and supportive relationship.
- Practical techniques to help you coach yourself in future.
- Constructive, honest feedback, aimed at helping you effectively accomplish more and be the best you can.
- Regular progress reviews to ensure that you are getting the results that you want.
Who uses a Personal Life Coach?
- Anyone at a crossroads, facing life changes or feeling dissatisfaction with their lives.
- Busy professionals looking to improve their lives.
- People who are successful but are thinking ‘there must be more to life than this’.
- Business owners feeling isolated and stressed.
- Anyone with unfulfilled ambitions or dreams.
- Individuals wanting to understand themselves better.
- Those interested in exploring what spirituality means to them.
- People who want to be the best they can be.
Wheel of Life
How balanced is your life at present? Print this pdf to find out.
How are sessions structured?
- Your coaching sessions will be structured to best support your needs and preferred learning style.
- There may be assignments to complete between the sessions, ideas to reflect on or exercises to try. You get out what you put in!
- Telephone, Zoom or Skype sessions typically last one hour, however 90 minute sessions are also available. Due to the pandemic restrictions face to face coaching sessions are not currently available. The frequency of the sessions is entirely up to you.
- Reasonable email support is available in between sessions.
- The fees vary according to the number and length of the sessions booked. You can pay by bank transfer. All fees are payable in advance of the coaching sessions being held.
- Details of my current fee structure are available upon request.
You only have one life — invest in making it the very best it can be.
For further information, or to book your personal coaching sessions:
Call me now on 01425 472354 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although I am based in Hampshire, England, I work by Skype, Zoom and phone individuals throughout the UK and Europe.
Follow me on Facebook!